The three (3) judges shall determine the winner based on the following elements:
- An effective and an accurate attack that leads to KO or the opponent's giving up.
- Extent of damage inflicted on the opponent.
- Techniques & Domination in the ground position.
- Take down & Defensive technique.
- Degree of aggressiveness.
- Weight difference (when the difference is more than 10kg between the fighters).
Determination shall be in the above priority. The judges declare the superior fighter rather than awarding points. The winner must be determined after the third round is over; a "must system" is applied and there will be no draw decisions.